$LHTC is at its very early stage of development. The purpose of our Little Haiti Cleanup is to fund the operations that will lead to the ICO launch.
In this process, you receive $LHTC, goods or food in reward:
Write down the concept and arrange the success, development and management team.
Preparing Whitepaper, Token Development and Website.
- Finding out how Cardano's mission is more insinct with ours, we have decided to migrate to Cardano.
- Officialize partnership with the City of Miami,
- Official launch of the pre-ICO campaign to cleanup 300,000 $LHTC
- Launch $LHTC business directory
- Official launch of $LHTC's public ICO with the objective to sell 200,000 $LHTC at the price of $3 per token
- Airdrop of 1 Little Haiti Coin to Little Haiti residents; 50,000
Launch of $LHTC public ICO.
In partnership with Lafleur Cleaning Services and Keeping It Haitian Vendors Association, Captain Haiti have been awarding $LHTC to volunteers for their contribution in cleaning up Little Haiti.
The goal is a total crypto-powered cleanup of every square foot of Little Haiti.
Captain Haiti's shield is powered by Cardano. Increase its strenght by contributing some $ASA to his wallet.
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Cardano to Captain Haiti.
COPY & PASTE